Position: Research & Data Specialist
Organization: Bowdoin Group
Location: Wellesley, MA
The Bowdoin Group is an leading executive search and consulting firm and has been serving the Technology, Information Services, Financial Services and Life Sciences Industries for over 16 years. Our team of 40 consultants and support staff specializes in identifying Senior Level Talent for our clients as well as providing human resource outsourcing. Our increasingly complex research requirements combined with our evolving need for sophisticated demands on our data management process have created an exciting new role within our company.
- Fulfill research requests from the Healthcare, Technology, and Financial Services teams.
- Expand knowledge of industry sources, professionals and recruiters through developing search strategies, gathering data and presenting results in written reports
- Evaluate and manage vendor relationships. Negotiate service terms and cost with vendors to increase user access, while minimizing spending.
- Responsible for project management of assigned research targets, as well as managing multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
- Help build and maintain The Bowdoin Group's globally networked search management system and provide recommendations for improving the data's integrity and maximizing efficiency.
- Gain a working knowledge of the hierarchical structure of organizations and business functions to provide accurate and thorough research.
- Make recommendations for building out The Bowdoin Group's Data Management Team.
- 3-6 years of Research/Analysis experience
- Experience as a Corporate Librarian a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think "outside of the box" - be resourceful
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- A team player attitude
If interested in this position, please send your resume to: