SLA KM membership
More quick links...
Join SLA KM
- You can add the Knowledge Manangement Division to your current membership by completing the *********Add Unit Form available on the SLA website. Prepayment is required by check or credit card. You can either mail or fax your form.
- If you wish to change your current SLA Division to the Knowledge Management Division, you can use the *********Change Unit Form.
- Not a current member? You can join SLA either Online or via Mail/Fax. To join online,click on JOIN Now Online! Complete the electronic form. Add Knowledgement Management as your Division. Prepayment by credit card is required.
Join via mail or fax
- Click on JOIN Now by Mail or Fax! Complete the form. Each membership includes one free Chapter and one free Division. Write in Knowledge Management Division. Prepayment by check or credit card is required.
Other Option to Get involved
- Interested in becoming more involved? Contact one of our current Officers to find out what positions are available.
Join Our Discussion List
About our list
The Knowledge Management (KM) Division employs an electronic discussion list, plus threaded discussions and a wiki site, in order to faciltate collaborations and conversations about the characteristics and processes through which organizations facilitate the creation, sharing and use of knowledge. If you are involved in knowledge management in any way or just want to learn more about the variety of processes and roles in this growing field, consider joining SLA's KM discussion list.
You may send messages to the group at email@example.com.
Subscribing to our listserv
Our discussion list is open to all. Basic subscription information is found at lists.sla.org. To join SLA's KM listserv, below is the basic structure your email message should follow:
- TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUBJECT: <leave blank>
- BODY: Subscribe SLA-DKM email@example.com "FirstName LastName"
Send any questions to the listowner Penny Sympson firstname.lastname@example.org.