Selection and Qualifications:
- Is nominated by the Chapter President subject to the advice and consent of the Chapter's Executive Board which also confirms the appointment.
- Must be a member of the Chapter.
Term: The appointment is for one year, however with the approval of the Executive Board the appointment may be renewed and continued indefinitely. Appointment is effective upon approval of the Executive Board.
The Chapter Book Club discuss books which can help chapter members grow professionally.
- Organize monthly book discussions.
The Chapter Book Club Chair should be present at any meeting of the Chapter Executive Board and Advisory Council in which the Chapter Book Club will be discussed, or in which the Chair has requested a place on the agenda.
- The completed files, working papers and correspondence of any specific year shall be transferred to the Chapter Archivist for review, selection and storage.
- Chapter Book Club
- Submits a written annual report to the Chapter President not later than November 5 of each year. This report is incorporated into the President's report that is submitted to SLA Headquarters, with highlights appearing in the December Chapter Notes.
- Completed files, working papers, and correspondence of any specific year shall be transferred to the Chapter Archivist for review, selection and storage.
Requests for reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenditures may be submitted to the Treasurer, and should be accompanied by receipts if available and brief statements concerning the nature of the expenditures. Unplanned expenses over $100 needs to be approved by the Treasurer and the President's approval.