Position: Senior Sales Representative
Location: Northeastern US
Sales Representatives at Backstage are part of a dynamic team selling Digitization, Preservation Microfilm, Cataloging, Retrospective Conversion, Authority Control, Reclassification, Data Conversion, and On-Site services to libraries & museums. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Senior Sales Representative.
- Consult with libraries/museums in protected geographic territory.
- Develop strong personal/business relationships with potential/existing clients at all levels of the organization.
- Follow prescribed sales procedures and close business contracts.
- Meet annual sales quota.
- 20% out of town travel to visit potential clients and to exhibit at library conferences.
- Follow up on conference and other leads.
- Analyze potential customers' needs and communicate them effectively to the appropriate department(s).
- Coordinate efforts of Backstage departments to provide the best solution for each individual client.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of sales activity.
- Collaborate with other members of sales & marketing team and contribute to overall success of company
- Required: Good time management & organizational skills are essential. Must have excellent oral /written communication ability, strong interpersonal skills, project a professional image, have a strong drive to succeed along with a willingness/ability to travel.
- Desired: Minimum 4 year college degree (Business, Communications, Library Science or related); prefer MLS and experience in the library industry as a professional librarian.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary for Senior Sales Representatives is based on experience, with a range of $46,500 to $60,000 annually, plus commissions. Benefits include health, dental, vision, cafeteria plan, profit sharing and retirement program.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to:
Jeff Calcagno, Sales Manager