Position: Reference Coordinator
Organization: WilmerHale LLP
Location: Boston, MA
- Provides basic reference, document delivery and interlibrary loan assistance in support of the various legal and administrative departments throughout the firm. Assists Researcher and Reference staff on projects. Works with Managing Director, Director and Manager on IS Information and Research Services projects. Provides basic reference assistance by obtaining materials by citation including but not limited to dockets, cases, articles, regulatory and administrative filings, and company reports. Bills time to client/matters as appropriate.
- Provides reference desk coverage as assigned and follows internal procedures for the handling of requests as set by the Director and Research Services Manager.
- Coordinates all interlibrary loans for attorneys and staff, and process all associated renewals, returns and invoices.
- Coordinates all document delivery requests for attorneys and staff and process all associated invoices.
- Maintains working knowledge of the library collections, online database resources, interlibrary loan availability, document delivery, and other resources as appropriate. Keeps Research and Reference staff apprised of changes to interlibrary loan and document delivery services and policies.
- Maintains interlibrary loan and document delivery portion of the department team site.
- Works with Managing Director, Director, and Library and Research Services Managers on departmental projects and initiatives as requested.
- Working knowledge of print and digital legal and business resources and research techniques.
- Ability to work quickly, but with great attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability communicate clearly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- BA/BS required*
- Experience in a large law firm or comparable environment, preferred.
WilmerHale is a leading law firm, with 19 major practice areas and over 1,000 lawyers in 12 cities throughout the US, Europe and Asia. Our employees take pride in the ability to achieve a high level of excellence, the collaboration and collegiality while working as a team, the commitment to public service and providing the best support to our lawyers.
Interested Applicants: Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Boston.StaffRecruiting@wilmerhale.com. Please specify "Reference Coordinator" in the subject line of the e-mail.