The blooms on our cherry blossom trees mark our shift to spring in the DC area. We look forward to you coming to celebrate SLA's centennial year at the annual conference in Washington, DC. We want to highlight some of what our hospitality wiki has to offer:
- SLA's selected conference hotels including an ability to locate roommates to help reduce conference costs;
- Information on getting to and around DC;
- Museums, tours, & attractions including special offerings for SLA members only from Our Kids as well as quick breaks and excursions;
- Favorite "Washington Eats";
- 12 virtual library tours illustration the wonderful collections managed by DC-area libraries;
- And more...
We hope you enjoy this collection of resources the local DC/SLA chapter members pulled together for you! In addition, if you would like to purchase a 2009 SLA Centennial polo shirt, please click here to order your souvenir shirt.
(view as slideshow)
|Indicators of Spring: Cherry blossom trees are blooming.||DC T-shirt sold at local street vendors.|